Custom Keycaps

So I have had my eye on, and finally will have in my hands, a CMstorm Quickfire TK, one of the coveted brown switches ones. I have searched for one since Linus did the expose on the one with blue switches a while back and have FINALLY found one on their website. It comes in a white body and LEDs with black keys.  Now while that is all fine and honestly looks beautiful in my opinion, I'm a bit of an elitist and like to have either blank or Korean language keys for my keyboard. My latest was a das ultimate which I replaced what should have been the lettering with etteched in custom Korean keys from WASD keyboards. I enjoy watching people squirm as they try and use it B)  muwahahaha. My question however is how would I go about replacing the keys on the Quickfire TK with such custom key caps which would still be able to make use of the backlight? What materials would be best and could you suggest an actual seller? Am I just simply too insane and am better off trying to mod something for myself? Thanks for any suggestions in advance ;)~ 

post-14642-0-78724600-1370929557.png

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit 

Was just about to close this saying that WASD got back to me about it so I don't actually need anymore help xD.
Thanks for the response anyways bro, thoroughly appreciated!

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit 

you might have some problems with the TK, as some of its keys are not standard size(CTRL, windows, Alt, AltGR, Space and FN and also the 0 and 00 on the numpad ;)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Sorry for the late reply
Im only getting keys for the letters, not the full board so no worries :]