New Mac Pro

MsTrMind

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Ok, just to be fair, I'll admit I hate Apple and pretty much all their products.

But... this is surely a step backwards. Super ugly & cheap looking glossy plastic & non standard components like the GPU's making upgrades available probably through Apple only for their respective Apple prices... 

I still hate the previous Mac Pro since it's very heavily overpriced but I have to say I much rather prefer the old METAL chassis as well as the compatibility with normal standard size GPU's it had. 

:| so... now they are using coke cans to design there things... this is such a poor design its sad to think how much money they will make from it -.- i mean wtf it looks like a pill elderly use to deal with constipation 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Ok, just to be fair, I'll admit I hate Apple and pretty much all their products.

But... this is surely a step backwards. Super ugly & cheap looking glossy plastic & non standard components like the GPU's making upgrades available probably through Apple only for their respective Apple prices... 

I still hate the previous Mac Pro since it's very heavily overpriced but I have to say I much rather prefer the old METAL chassis as well as the compatibility with normal standard size GPU's it had. 

IT'S ALL ALUMINUM, YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT OR WATCH THE KEYNOTE.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

IT'S ALL ALUMINUM, YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ IT OR WATCH THE KEYNOTE.

That is true, I just quickly went through the specs