Should I get AC Unity?

Skcorpion86

So I just bought two GTX 980s, so I get two games from Nvidia Pick your path. If you don't know I can pick AC:Unity,Far Cry 4, or The Crew.

I am for sure getting Far Cry 4, I was going to take AC Unity, but I've heard it was pretty badly optimized and it ran like garbage so I don't know if I want to take it. On the other hand I really don't want the Crew..... AC looks fun, i'm just afraid the issues it's having persists. Should I still take AC Unity or Nah?

no, pick the other two. give the crew a chance. unity is the worst AC game to date.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

If you really don't want The Crew, your decision has been made.

If you're not interested in the crew, then you might as well get unity since a game you will play (if its possible) is better than a game you'll never play. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I am for sure getting Far Cry 4, I was going to take AC Unity, but I've heard it was pretty badly optimized and it ran like garbage so I don't know if I want to take it. On the other hand I really don't want the Crew..... AC looks fun, i'm just afraid the issues it's having persists. Should I still take AC Unity or Nah?

If you get two games for free to choose from out of the three, and you don't like racing games, this is a pretty pointless question.

"Rawr XD"

Yeah. I mean I can't tell you to avoid a free game, unless you feel like taking a second FC4 and giving it to someone else etc. But if you're not interested in and won't play any racing games, best you forget the crew. I think this is the only situation I can tell someone to "get AC Unity on PC" in.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

I would sell the codes and hope Uplay dies, then buy the games on Steam when they go on sale. If only.

Personally, I have no interest in racing game (unless you do) and I'm more interested in Action than Shooting, so I'll choose Unity, NVidia and AMD are ought to whack Ubisoft enough someday for a proper fix (which they *said* they're *presumably* working on)

ubinewvzu16.jpg

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

-snip-

mqvUnkU.png

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

NPC's interrupting cut scene:

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Get it but play it when it's not in alpha anymore ;)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410