Wierd spikes in Voltage and temperatures.

Jizburg

i am running an AMD 8350 on a Asus Crosshair V Formula board and sometimes the Ai Suite wars me about Spikes in temperature and Voltage and fan RPM.

In Aida 64 the spikes are very noticable and goes totaly of the scale. one time one of my 200mm fans "apperantly" Rewed upp to a whopping 20 000 RPM for half a sec and back down to normal RPM.
and once the North bridge said that it was using like 30V for half a sec..... and other wierd spikes

I get that these spikes are totaly fictional and has nothing to do with reality, but does anyone have any idea why my computer get these spikes.

I get them on my Rampage IV Fomula on the X79 chipset, too. There doesn't seem to be much you can do, but it really doesn't matter anyway.

ok then.. i was just curious=) thanks

I have lost my confidence in AI Suite to provide accurate information with my CH5..It tells me that my CPU temps are at -128C..and that my voltage is at 0.00v..I have found that Open Hardware Monitor or HWmonitor give a better stable account..

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..

i just get anoyed about AI suite and al the warings :P

I was going to say, it's more likely a software issue than a physical board issue.

Alot of motherboard manufacturers software isnt that good (exception being MSI's).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

gonna check them out and maby come back with a response some day=) but not right now.

thanks for all the answers