Ubisoft and Steam

Horrorfull

Looks like AC:Unity, The Crew, and Far Cry 4 are back on Steam. Looks like they came to SOME of their senses.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I'm thinking this was actually a steam problem, not ubisoft...  when I launched uplay (when acu and fc4 weren't on steam) and clicked browse games, it took me to steam and pulled up all the ubisoft games except for the new ones...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I'm thinking this was actually a steam problem, not ubisoft...  when I launched uplay (when acu and fc4 weren't on steam) and clicked browse games, it took me to steam and pulled up all the ubisoft games except for the new ones...

Perhaps but since it's Ubisoft, I will not give them the benefit of the doubt.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Ubisoft and valve were Probably negotiating the terms behind closed doors, What percentage steam gets etc. Probably reached an agreement.