Would buying a refurbished H100 be a bad idea?

Newegg is selling the a refurbished H100 for $45! I've been wanting to switch to an AIO because Asrock's stupid skinny board ruins my RAM clearance with tower coolers. Should I jump on this, or is it better just to wait and buy new? I'm in no rush.

The real here question is...Do you need the h100?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Personally I'd save for a brand new specimen, pumps only have a specific life span and depending on the previous use it could be near death (so to speak). The life of a pump differs from unit to unit but when it comes to keeping a cpu cool (overclocked in my case) I'd rather not test the boundaries.

Of course this could be an exaggeration but better safe than sorry.

Newegg is selling the a refurbished H100 for $45! I've been wanting to switch to an AIO because Asrock's stupid skinny board ruins my RAM clearance with tower coolers. Should I jump on this, or is it better just to wait and buy new? I'm in no rush.

With something that's so important (if it dies it could cause the CPU to overheat) and filled with water (If it leaks it could kill alot of components), I'd rather play safe and get a new H100. 

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)

The real here question is...Do you need the h100?

Not necessarily, but I would like a more quiet cooler and I need more RAM. :/

Personally I'd save for a brand new specimen, pumps only have a specific life span and depending on the previous use it could be near death (so to speak). The life of a pump differs from unit to unit but when it comes to keeping a cpu cool (overclocked in my case) I'd rather not test the boundaries.

Of course this could be an exaggeration but better safe than sorry.

Yeah, good points. I'm not sure I can really afford it anyway. Okay, I'll wait.