Which mothboard is better

Is the ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 better or ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 or ASUS P8Z77-V LE LGA 1155 or MSI Z77A-GD55 LGA 1155

I will be using a core i5 3570k n an msi gtx 660ti

which of the above mb will be better

If you mean better in performance you won't even have 1 FPS difrence. All boards have a Z77 Chip so just look what other specs you need. Do you need 4x USB 3.0 or only 2 USB 3.0?

mafal54 just said it right. performance wise there is no difference.

I would just add that you can still compare prices and warranty ;)

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

ASUS P8Z77-V LE < ASUS P8Z77-V LK < ASRock Z77 Extreme4 = MSI Z77A-GD55.

But that's just my opinion. In terms of better mosfet cooling and power phase design the ASRock and MSI are the clear winners. The SATA plug placement on the ASUS boards are not very good at all, especially in the LE edition. The ASRock board also offers a lot more SATA slots which, for me, would be essential.

All in all I would suggest either the ASRock board or the MSi board.

4670k @ 4.3GHz w/ Deepcool Lucifer | ASRock z97e-itx/ac | 2x4GB G Skill Ares | MSI TFiii HD 7870 @ 1150/1450| OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + 1TB | Bitfenix Prodigy Black | Antec TP-650C

As already mentioned, performance really won't change between these boards, so look at the differences in connectivity and the physical size of the boards (often overlooked, and regreted when your chosen component won't fit in your new case). In my research, there are more DOA and RMA issue with ASRock, so I would go with the MSI, but Asus has incredible customer service, so if you have issues in the future under warranty, that's something to consider.

For features, go with the ASRock. But otherwise, stick to the GD55. ASRock Extreme4 uses d-pak mosfets, ew. The GD55 uses a high quality 4 phase digital VRM, with analog for RAM.