Corsair Air 240 Compatible W/ Gigabyte Cards

TheMelonPopper

I know that the maximum card length for the Air 240 is 290mm. My card is 295mm (Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760). My question is: If I remove the bottom fan on the front of the Air 240 will by slightly too large graphics card fit? Does the measurement of the maximum card length include the removal of the front fan? I currently have a ATX mobo and case so I could just get an Air 540 but currently it is the same price to buy a matx mobo and the Air 240. This would also give me the benefit of a smaller form factor. 

I know that the maximum card length for the Air 240 is 290mm. My card is 295mm (Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760). My question is: If I remove the bottom fan on the front of the Air 240 will by slightly too large graphics card fit? Does the measurement of the maximum card length include the removal of the front fan? I currently have a ATX mobo and case so I could just get an Air 540 but currently it is the same price to buy a matx mobo and the Air 240. This would also give me the benefit of a smaller form factor. 

Going by this image, you have more space. Corsair's dimensions have always seemed a bit off. http://cdn.overclock.net/5/59/59515f8b_mwDnb9o.jpeg

The card in the picture is a R9 290 with a reference cooler, and it has at least 1 fan thickness between it and the H100. So 278mm + 25mm = 303mm. Plus the 27mm from the rad, though I'd recommend leaving that open.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S