Mic Suggestion

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get back into youtube again. I used to use a turtle beach headset to record but it broke. I'm looking to spend <100$ and am in the US. Been out of the audio game for a while now. Is the Yeti still the best bang for the buck at that price range or is there something cheaper  that is the same or close to quality?

Thanks

Blue Yeti, or if you prefer smaller and cheaper Blue Snowball.... i think it was the name?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

yea, blue snowball if you dont feel the need to mess around with the sound, blue yeti if you want to be able to mess around with it a lot more.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Logitech Desktop Microphone. Don't pay more than 20 bucks for it. Amazon pricing for it is bugged or something. But the rating is accurate)

Ebay also sells some. Etc. Worth the Money.

The audio quality is excellent for the price:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29508969/Test%20recording%20Logitech%20Desktop%20Mic.mp3

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

I would recommend the samson C01U as two of my favorite youtubers use it (DexterityBonus (Dodger) and Jesse Cox) and I have always been impressed with the sound quality and as it costs only $57 I would invest the rest in a shock mount and mic stand.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG