~Fan Configuration~

Zinqs

So in my upcoming build. I am installing 5 fans into an obsidian 750d. Two intakes in front, two intakes on top mounted to a 240mm radiator and one exhaust in the back. I feel like there is going to be way to much positive pressure in the case. Any suggestions for a good fan configuration?

-Zinqs [-] i7 4790k @ 4.6 ghz [-] 2x EVGA Gtx 980 SC [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] 16gb Dominator Platinum [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Zinqs/saved/#savedbuild_1641021

i use 4 intake fan, 3 exhaust

yes u and me gonna have positive pressure, the way i fix it i remove all the pcie lane(the metal thing)

so air can move freely outside

So in my upcoming build. I am installing 5 fans into an obsidian 750d. Two intakes in front, two intakes on top mounted to a 240mm radiator and one exhaust in the back. I feel like there is going to be way to much positive pressure in the case. Any suggestions for a good fan configuration?

remove the second hard drive  tray and install a 120mm fan in its place

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

You could also do 2 intake and 2 exhaust and be happy with it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv