Need help choosing a case.

Jamdude

I can't decide what case to use in an upcoming build.  It needs to be able to accommodate a 212 EVO, ATX board, and a 305mm GPU.  A window would be preferred but is not necessary.  Maximum Price is £55 including delivery, here are the cases I'm deciding between so far:

Corsair Spec-03

Corsair 200R

Corsair Spec-02

Corsair 230T

If you have any other recommendations then I'd love to hear them but I'm a bit of a Corsair case fanboy.

EDIT:  Turns out Spec cases aren't big enough to fit the 212 EVO in unlike what PCPartPicker says about some of them.  I'll likely get the 230T instead.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Well if you can't decide out of the 4 cases you mentioned, I'd probably go with the 230t

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Well if you can't decide out of the 4 cases you mentioned, I'd probably go with the 230t

Thanks, I've build with that case previously and it was great.  Also, turns out the Spec-2 and Spec-3 are exactly the same apart from the front panel so it's just down to aesthetics with those two.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Thanks, I've build with that case previously and it was great. Also, turns out the Spec-2 and Spec-3 are exactly the same apart from the front panel so it's just down to aesthetics with those two.

Well out of the two spec's, I'd personally prefer the spec-2. Thinner grills at the front, and hey it comes with a window

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"