Where to mount tubular/cylindrical reservoir

So I was looking for a water cooling kit that came with everything I needed in a price range I was comfortable with. After a lot of searching I came across the

"Phobya Pure Performance Watercooling Kit 240LT", now usually this would be perfect and I'd just buy it and install it but I have one concern, the reservoir is a kinda cylinder which I've seen in many people's loops and which are usually mounted on the exterior of the case. See here's the problem, my case is the Corsair Carbide 200R which as far as I can see has no way of mounting it on the outside and no obvious way of mounting it on the inside, if anyone could explain how to mount it on the inside of my case that'd be great!

PS. The radiator that comes with the kit is 60mm and though the 200r has its 120 fan mounts set forward specifically to fit radiators and I have low profile RAM, will it fit? And finally does this look like a good kit?

First post on this forum so please tell me anything I've done wrong etc. So I can get it right next time.

Thanks

modding your case or zip tie it somewhere   

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

Is there room between the gpu's and the side panel to mount it on the back? Could you mount the rad in front instead? Ek uni holder will allow you to attach it to a 120mm fan/rad mount. Ek uni holder is only about 6 bucks.