Best 120mm AIO radiator

Hi Guys,

I am currently running a Hyper 212 Evo with a Silverstone FM121 Push configuration cooling a 2500k OC to 4.4.

This fan while good, sounds like a turbine when I spin it up. When playing games, it comes close to 70C in the summer.

I havent done a Prime95 test in a while. Looking to upgrade to a 120mm AIO. My case is the CM Storm Enforcer so I'm

limited to 120mm rear. It seems that NZXT x31 is a good performer but I dont know how it stacks up to the H80i? Taiwan,

where I stay, does not seem to stock the H75 which is thinner. I read in another thread that the Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro is good?

The only reviews I could find were from 2012? Surely better AIO's have come out. I can also fit a 240mm on top theoretically but on

some forums it seems my case is a little tight on the top. My Board is the MSI Z77a-gd65 if that matters..........I've personally never 

done any kind of water cooling so not sure if a 120mm AIO will be worth it compared to my 212 Evo right now. 

Also it sounds noobish I know but what happens if the coolant leaks? Is it conductive? I just got a new GTX 970. Would die if that thing 

got wet.

Thanks!

the kraken x31 is the best 120mm CLC. Also, don't worry about leaks. CLC's are made to be reliable, and you won't have to do any maintenence. The kraken x31 also comes with 6 years warranty.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen