BitDefender Ad

Ghost

I was watching a vid today and got a massive pop up. A fourth of my 24" screen with Bitdefender telling me to pay money to have "experts" fix my PC.

At first I thought it was a virus but the link led directly to the official bitdefender website.

This is the hyperlink for the ad: Clicky (if it ever goes away heres a snapshot Clicky)

Your car isn’t the only thing that requires regular tune-ups! To get your PC running like new, sit back and let one of Bitdefender’s Microsoft Certified Tech-Pros handle it all!

We’ll start with an initial assessment of your system, and then we’ll perform a system cleanup, defrag your hard drive, disable non-essential services & processes, remove any obsolete applications and/or drivers, and update your Windows OS.

Best of all, everything is done remotely, so there’s no need to drag your PC to a repair facility! Simply schedule an appointment for any time that’s convenient for you, 24/7, and leave the rest to us!

I am really angry that after paying for an antivirus they would offer to almost try to scam me into paying for what you can get in free programs online and having the audacity to say its cheaper and their representatives are "experts".

What do you think about this and did you get the same if you have bitdefender installed.

(I would like to ad I am using the paid version of BD)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.