First own PC build

Toffe44

Hi people, im gonna build my first PC and i was thinking of using the NZXT H440 case and i have some questions about fans and CPU cooling. I have looked in to getting the corsair h100i or maby a single fan watercooler but i didnt know what was best. I have read it has some problems with airflow so should i use a 240mm or a 120mm watercooler? And can you recomend any good fans to have inte the spot where i dont put it?

Hi people, im gonna build my first PC and i was thinking of using the NZXT H440 case and i have some questions about fans and CPU cooling. I have looked in to getting the corsair h100i or maby a single fan watercooler but i didnt know what was best. I have read it has some problems with airflow so should i use a 240mm or a 120mm watercooler? And can you recomend any good fans to have inte the spot where i dont put it?

The 240mm rads are much better, is not really worth buying a single 120mm cooler... The best fans are noctua's...

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Ok thanks. I was going to go with the corsair sp 120 for the watercooler because the math the colour of my other stuff. And from what i can tell the black noctua ones are a lot more expensive

If you're going to build in an H440, why not get a Kraken X61? Much larger and all the branding will go together quite nicely.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ok, thats the one you can change to led colour on right? I will look in to it, thanks for the suggestions

I was going to go with corsair air series sp120 because the matched colourwise but i cant find any 140s that arent led. is it just me or dont they exist. Should i go with led fan in that case or get someting else?