having MAJOR performance issues!

JAW96

okay so I have just reverted back to windows 7 from 10, and it was running fine until today! Last night I was letting my PC download a bunch of windows updates, and I also picked up the hotfix, so then I get home to day and start up "the forest" and I start getting a bunch of audio clipping and dragging, and the image is joining it, I assume it was just the game being unstable, so I go to watch youtube, and the videos start doing the same thing the moment I even move my mouse! I looked at the performance everything is okay, so I turned of my OC, it still happens, I turn off razer surround and I still get the same issues, so does anyone know what the hell is going on!

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

Are all your drivers up to date?

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Are all your drivers up to date?

had to install via disc (pc wouldn't connect without them) and updated them via windows, but I did download the latest AMD drivers

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600