replacing the Evo_Blue 2.0

naokiJ0510
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Your system would easily run off of something like a cx430. 

i need your help, my Evo_Blue 2.0 just gave up on me, even though it's brand new.

the shop where i bought that said that i could replace it with another brand or something.

was planning on a Corsair RM but reading the threads here led me to this,
http://www.overclock.net/t/1455892/why-you-might-not-want-to-buy-a-corsair-rm-psu

im choosing among these:
Seasonic G-650 (SSR-650RM)
Seasonic X-650 (SS-650KM3)
Corsair CX650M
Coolermaster Vanguard S 650W

it would power:
Pentium G3258
Corsair H100i
Asus Z87I-PRO(m-ITX)
G.Skill Dual channel (4x2) DDR3-2133
Sapphire Radeon R9-270 Dual X OC ed

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258(OCed to 4.0 GHz at 1.25v)   Mobo: Asus Z87I-PRO  RAM: G.Skill Dual Channel DDR3-2133 8GB(2x4)  GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9-270 Dual-X OC version  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M  OS: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB  Storage/GameLib:WD Caviar Black 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX500  Monitor: Lenovo L193 Wide  Cooling: Corsair H100i AIO  Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance k70 Cherry MX Reds  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95  Speakers: Pioneer Home Theater 5.1 Surround  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud IIOS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Laptop: Lenovo Z50-70 (Intel core I7 4510u; Nvidia geforce 840m; 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM; 15.6' 1920x1080)

Corsair are awesome but I'm not to sure about the CX series. I would go the saesonic G650. Their "G" series is excellent from what I have heard.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

im planning to overclock the procie. can it run that?

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258(OCed to 4.0 GHz at 1.25v)   Mobo: Asus Z87I-PRO  RAM: G.Skill Dual Channel DDR3-2133 8GB(2x4)  GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9-270 Dual-X OC version  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M  OS: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB  Storage/GameLib:WD Caviar Black 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX500  Monitor: Lenovo L193 Wide  Cooling: Corsair H100i AIO  Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance k70 Cherry MX Reds  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95  Speakers: Pioneer Home Theater 5.1 Surround  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud IIOS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Laptop: Lenovo Z50-70 (Intel core I7 4510u; Nvidia geforce 840m; 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM; 15.6' 1920x1080)

im planning to overclock the procie. can it run that?

Yep. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.