HEYY GUYS, Im kina new at building a pc and will need you guys to help me.   :)

Any suggestions on this build?? Im planning on a gaming pc.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=365016&action=wish_lists

My budget is about $4000 (AUD), Any suggestions would be GREAT!!!

Also, any news for the GTX 980 TI??

Thanks 

well a 1TB HDD surprisingly dose not go that far i would say get at least a 2TB

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

well you picked the best of the best. I'm not 100% sure this is a real question, but you could save some money - but i guess you are not interested.

Well the build is top tier stuff. 

HEYY GUYS, Im kina new at building a pc and will need you guys to help me.   :)

Any suggestions on this build?? Im planning on a gaming pc.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=365016&action=wish_lists

My budget is about $4000 (AUD), Any suggestions would be GREAT!!!

Also, any news for the GTX 980 TI??

Thanks 

looks like a great system.

Suggestions:

Get a lower-power PSU because unless you are planning on some serious upgrades in the future, that power supply is way. way, wwwWWAAAAAAYYYYyyyyyyy overkill. You can run 2 680s in SLI off of a 600W PSU, and I know because people have done it. Still go for the platinum or gold rating, though.

unless you're set on the case (which is totally fine, it's completely up to you) I'd look around some more, see if there's something that catches your eye even more or is better suited to your needs.

For a build like that you'll want a lot more storage than that. Go with 2 or 3TB. You'd be surprised at how quickly it can fill up.

If you want some more performance, get two 128GB SSDs and RAID0 them instead of getting a single 256GB one.

To be honest, unless you need the extra horsepower of the hexa-core for something else, there's probably not a whole lot of point to upgrading to X99 just yet. Hell, this same system would function just as well as a system running a 2600K, whose processors have now come down in price along with the platform. and in terms of gaming, there really isn't much sense in having ridiculously-fast DDR4 unless you need it for the added benefits that DDR4 comes with apart from lower power consumption. You could save some money which you could put into a second 980 or when upgrading to a 980Ti.

But then at the end of the day, it's up to you. I personally would downgrade to save money because the price-to-performance ratios are better, but that's just me. Regardless I think it's safe to say that you have an absolutely ripping system, and you're gonna be super-happy with it. All top-of-the-line stuff here. Well done, and good luck!

X99 is unnecessary for a gaming build, get a good Z97 board and an i5 4690K or i7 4790K, I would personally advise against the fans but won't since they suit your colour scheme (though white LEDs would be better) 256Gb SSD will perform worse than a RAID 0 array but there are other benefits to a single drive, PSU is overkill an Evga 750G2 or 850G2 would be sufficient.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Whoa, thanks guys :)

Keep the replies up!!!

Btw i forgot to mention that im also planning to do some 3d editing on 3ds max .... sooo yea.

Thanks

Whoa, thanks guys :)

Keep the replies up!!!

Btw i forgot to mention that im also planning to do some 3d editing on 3ds max .... sooo yea.

Thanks

In that case, those extra threads are gonna be super-important...

You still don't need 1000 watts, though.

Great, thanks!

Also, could you recommend a white 30cm led strip???

Cant seem to find many good quality ones

Thanks

You have too much money for a first time build

Madness. The more the merrier. And besides, at least he spent it wisely by bringing it up here first for suggestions instead of just going online and throwing money at newegg or something... like I did...

Great, thanks!

Also, could you recommend a white 30cm led strip???

Cant seem to find many good quality ones

Thanks

I know it's on Newegg and that you're in Australia, but at least it's proof that it exists.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=Bitfenix+30cm+LED&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Bitfenix does excellent lighting strips, if I'm not mistaken.

I know it's on Newegg and that you're in Australia, but at least it's proof that it exists.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=Bitfenix+30cm+LED&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Bitfenix does excellent lighting strips, if I'm not mistaken.

Great, Thanks.....again.

Your a legend.