Bsod code 151 and 145 when oced cpu stressed.

MontyBonjangles
Go to solution Solved by Volbet,

What would you recommend as a vcore average? I know not all cpus are the same with this.

As you said "not all cpus are the same". This means that it would be very hard for me to recommend a average vcore. I would just go to the point where you begin to feel unsafe about your temps. Those temps should be 75-80 degress celsius, 85 degress celsius max

It seems when I push my FX-6300 to 4.5 ghz, 1.45V it appears to have major stability issues when stressed. I record using fraps, and it appears that it struggles with that and BSODs. 

So should I push the Vcore up? or reduce the overclock?  I had to go back to stock speeds atm.

thanks

~monty bon

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

Either pump up the Vcore if you're comfortable with your temps or reduce the overclock speeds. You could return to your stock speeds, but what would the fun be in that.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Either pump up the Vcore if you're comfortable with your temps or reduce the overclock speeds. You could return to your stock speeds, but what would the fun be in that.

What would you recommend as a vcore average? I know not all cpus are the same with this.

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

As you said "not all cpus are the same". This means that it would be very hard for me to recommend a average vcore. I would just go to the point where you begin to feel unsafe about your temps. Those temps should be 75-80 degress celsius, 85 degress celsius max

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes