Malware

This is sort of a wierd topic but I have this old computer in my house and was wondering were I can download malware.

Basically what I'm asking Is a place to download a virus that randomly deletes stuff causes the computer to crash and fills up the HDD with corrupted files.

I DONT WANT ANY SPYWERE FOR I STILL HAVE SOME PERSONAL INFO ON IT

ummm you could throw your hard drive at the wall and get the same effect?

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

This makes no sense at all, and I cannot guarantee you won't get any spyware form these sources but here you go.

http://www.malwaredomainlist.com/mdl.php

http://malc0de.com/database/

Use at your own risk.

Gear: Logitech G9X | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech Z623 | Das Keyboard Professional MX Blue | 2X ASUS VH242 23.6" | Samsung Galaxy S4 | Sager NP8230

Main PC: Windows 8.1 | NZXT Tempest EVO | FX 6200 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 12 GB Assorted 1333 MHz | Zalman CNPS9500 | MSI 6850 Hawk @ Stock | Rosewill 600W

Home Server: Windows Server 2012 Datacenter | CM HAF-X | Phenom II 925 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | 8 GB G.SKILL 1866 MHz | Noctua NH-U12P | MSI 7970 TF Boost @ 1200 MHz | Corsair AX 850

The HDD is an old 250GB 5400RPM Maxtor so it dosent run very well and the reason im doing this is i want to get that pc to be a messed up as possible but still run.