No GTA V for Next-Gen Consoles

Meh, PC eventually :)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

- Albert Einstein

Meh, PC eventually :)

Better be! If they don't I'll burn Rockstar down!!!!

ICEnhancer w/ GTA V.

tumblr_m7p5olVD4b1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

i really dont think they wont bring it to next gen consoles...they will take one ENORMOUS hit i mean thats what i thought they held the game back for ...lol i mean seriously ...gta is one hella game and they spent SOOO long making one....

i really dont think they wont bring it to next gen consoles...they will take one ENORMOUS hit i mean thats what i thought they held the game back for ...lol i mean seriously ...gta is one hella game and they spent SOOO long making one....

That's what I thought. I'm still going WTF at this whole thing. I don't know what will be worse controversy for console gamers, the Xbox One policies or no GTA V lol.

That's what I thought. I'm still going WTF at this whole thing. I don't know what will be worse controversy for console gamers, the Xbox One policies or no GTA V lol.

or they could  just be doing this to get everyone to buy it for current gen consoles and then after everyone buys it they will release a next gen version...and people will buy those in addition because itll offer better graphics...and people may be pissed at rockstar but heh by the time gta 6 comes out everyone would have forgotten and they can pull it again xD lol

Oh come on. And I was expecting a GOOD PORT!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

They are just saying this so they wont affect initial sales.  If they came out said it's coming out for next gen alot of people would probably wait the few months.  Rockstar has done this many times with PC releases.  The only game they've kept their promise on is Red Dead Redemption.

Very smart move on RockStar. Most games coming up on XBox One and PS4 will be on PS3 and XBox 360. It will take time for the the XBox One and PS4 to take market share, and there is a lot of uncertainty right now due to Nintendo not selling well, and the rumored (well look at the specs, it's obviously won't be cheap) high prices XBox One and PS4 consoles.

Going with the last gen console ensures that the next gen is not what will limit their sales.

That's even more disappointing really, I thought all the pictures were taken on them because of the fact it looks so beautiful. You just don't expect to see that on Current Gen systems. I won't be getting it until it does indeed come on one the One/PS4 or PC. I won't be getting One or PS4 until at least 2014 though.

That's even more disappointing really, I thought all the pictures were taken on them because of the fact it looks so beautiful. You just don't expect to see that on Current Gen systems. I won't be getting it until it does indeed come on one the One/PS4 or PC. I won't be getting One or PS4 until at least 2014 though.

It was shown on PC, just as most games (even console exclusives) have been the last year or two. That's one of the reasons Watch Dogs looked so amazing during the reveal as well.

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)