A fair price?

same472
Go to solution Solved by grayperview,

£600-700 max you will get for that, no one will care about the water cooling they will see I7, 7950 and 1TB HDD and 8gb ram

All the other stuff like the case and res, is only really appealing to the enthusiast, who won't buy a 2nd hand rig.

better off taking the water cooling out and sell it seperate

I was wondering how much I would get for my pc at a fair price. If I can get over £1100 for it that would be perfect. Thank you for all and any help :). My pc has:

A 7950 oc 3 gb graphics card with a ek FC 7950 waterblock

A 2600k i7 processor clocked at 3.7ghz with a h80i cooler

2 sticks of 4gb vengeance ram 1600mhz (8gb)

A red nzxt phantom full tower case

A 1tb 7200rpm hdd

A says p8z77-v lx motherboard

A 360 mm rad

A ocz 650w psu

A phobya 150 res

And a swiftech mcp 655

why do you have a h80i with a custom loop?

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

My original block broke and my friend had a spare h80i and it was just cheaper than getting a new block and new fittings.

why do you have a h80i with a custom loop?

i got the idea that he had 2 loops 1 for the gpu and 1 for the cpu??

also idk 1100 can build a pretty good system without the wcing tho

i just know where i live people wont pay so much for a pc ...well the market is very small and the people who will have such a beast pc will most likely buy new parts heh...:/

i got the idea that he had 2 loops 1 for the gpu and 1 for the cpu??

also idk 1100 can build a pretty good system without the wcing tho

i just know where i live people wont pay so much for a pc ...well the market is very small and the people who will have such a beast pc will most likely buy new parts heh...:/

Yeah, people can just build a PC of their own with the latest and greatest parts. Why don't you reuse some of the parts for your next build? Just get a new processor and motherboard, and you will be set. 

I'm kinda set on selling it Im just not sure about the price hmmmmm :S

£600-700 max you will get for that, no one will care about the water cooling they will see I7, 7950 and 1TB HDD and 8gb ram

All the other stuff like the case and res, is only really appealing to the enthusiast, who won't buy a 2nd hand rig.

better off taking the water cooling out and sell it seperate

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----