RAM position

Is there a difference in performance whether if I install two of my rams in the first set of ram slot or the other? (Cause is better for GPU to use the first PCI slot but is it the same for ram)?

not really

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Is there a difference in performance whether if I install two of my rams in the first set of ram slot or the other? (Cause is better for GPU to use the first PCI slot but is it the same for ram)?

no difference at all

The only thing that matters really is clearance, typically they are put farther right if using one or more commonly two sticks

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

As long as you respect the dual channel or triple or quad memory setup you get the most of your memory.

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |