Corsair 350 vs 450D?

monjanger

I am planning on building a new PC very soon but it got pushed back after I only ordered my processor, and In that time I thought do I want the corsair 350D or 450D? I have 2 Graphics cards a Kraken X61 or corsair h100i, and that's basically it for the "special parts..." So the 350D or 450D

SLI support is more widespread among ATX boards than mATX, so the 450D might be the better choice.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

SLI/CFX on a mATX is not a normal use. the extra heat, top card will deffo feel

the no-love as the lower card is cutting off any/all cooling. if custom water cooling,

then it'd be a viable choice, but the 350D isn't the case to consider high-end water

cooling in.

I am planning on building a new PC very soon but it got pushed back after I only ordered my processor, and In that time I thought do I want the corsair 350D or 450D? I have 2 Graphics cards a Kraken X61 or corsair h100i, and that's basically it for the "special parts..." So the 350D or 450D

Phanteks Enthoo Pro or Luxe

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."