Ubisoft GDC Presentation of PS4 & X1 GPU & CPU Performance

thewhitestig

This lacks a blu-ray player and wifi capabilities (unless its built in).

and if you argue that this build is strictly for gaming. I don't see a $90 copy of Windows unless you're promoting piracy or the unfinished product named Steam OS.

There are legal windows for free.

There are windows for less than $20.

There are cheap wifi and, to a lesser extent, bluray drive. Neither of them are necessary or useful for a desktop pc.

Feel free to add useless things.

And don't give me bullshit about linux, it can play many games.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

There are loads of reasons I play on the pc, better graphics aren't even in my top 10. I play a lot of games that don't even have that great of graphics.

Most console gamers don't care about about hardware anyways. If you want to try to convince a console gamer to try out PC, you have to give them the other reasons why PC gaming is better.

I convinced my friend who's a big fan of the elder scrolls to build a gaming pc by telling him about some of the great mods you can get for the game.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347