New headset

Erxv

Hi, 

Im looking for a new headset, that i can use on my PC and PS3 aswell... since usb only stuff doesnt work on PS3 i have reduced my choices down to 4

Logitech G430

Razer Kraken 7.1 (i know it only has the USB cable, and not 3.5mm... i use the PC alot more)

Hyperx Cloud

Syberia v2 USB  (it has both the 3.5mm and usb stuff like the g430 right?   so i can put the audio from the 3.5mm in the (red/white to 3.5mm coupler) (that i already have)

and the mic one into the usb and that goes into the ps3.... right??) same with G430 im guessing   :)

since all of them are roughly at the same price point i would really love your help on this matter...

What matters most to me is the audio quality, having tried a friends 7.1 plantronics headset, the 7.1 sounded really good compared to my 20 euro Philips SHG7980 :)

So i dont know, if the Hyperx Cloud is on par with the others in terms of sound quality, (on the PC anyway, since from what i have read, 7.1 doesnt work on PS3)

Second important thing is that the mic quality is good, since im going to be using it alot.

Also i like headphones that cancel out the outside noise as much as possible, and im not sure if the G430 do that.

So all objective opinions are welcomed!  Thank you!