Itube for iOS

Wano97

Anyone knows an app available in the app store that actually caches the videos/songs played?

Wut???

ELI5

Never mind last time I said that it backfire

Because he had a hard drive.

65-wat.jpg?resize=567%2C567

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Wut???

ELI5

Never mind last time I said that it backfire

Posted Image

What's hard to understand? I also meant cache, not cashe.

My bad

Why would you want to Cache everything?

you mean keep?

You mean breaking the law?

(sorta)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Why would you want to Cache everything?you mean keep?You mean breaking the law?(sorta)
Exactly. free & easy music
I'll try that one, but I highly doubt it will cache anything. I've tried a few apps alreadyEdit: doesn't cache anything. Thank anyways

Anyone knows an app available in the app store that actually caches the videos/songs played?

Apple wants you to buy songs from iTunes for a reason, why would they let apps that do things like that to be distributed on the App Store...

"Rawr XD"

Apple wants you to buy songs from iTunes for a reason, why would they let apps that do things like that to be distributed on the App Store...

I know about that, but they had these apps before.

I know about that, but they had these apps before.

Yeah but Apple has been cracking down on them lately. Even on the Android side many of the actually useful ones are gone now

"Rawr XD"