Water Cooling Loop Help

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

Dual 240's is not overkill. :) 

Good parts, the Alphacool Apogee XL blocks is supposed to be cheaper (unless you were planning of utilizing the 4 port feature of the HD).

Personally I'd put a 280 UT60 in the front but maybe that won't work if you need your drive cages. Also bay reservoirs can be a pain to bleed/drain.

What components are you cooling? What exactly do you need help with in terms of setup?

Loop order doesn't matter too much, you just need res above pump. A good loop order for clean tubing runs would be: res > pump > GPU > CPU > top rad > front rad > res.

Decent setup but abit overkill but atleast you will get good temps with some low rpm fans.

WC is expensive, usally the most exspensive part is the fittings.

Decent setup but abit overkill but atleast you will get good temps with some low rpm fans.

WC is expensive, usally the most exspensive part is the fittings.

I know it's overkill.

But I plan on a really quiet loop, or maybe adding a GPU block at some point later.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yer that setup would be great for a CPU and GPU setup.

Cant wait to see it finished rig!!

Dual 240's is not overkill. :) 

Good parts, the Alphacool Apogee XL blocks is supposed to be cheaper (unless you were planning of utilizing the 4 port feature of the HD).

Personally I'd put a 280 UT60 in the front but maybe that won't work if you need your drive cages. Also bay reservoirs can be a pain to bleed/drain.

What components are you cooling? What exactly do you need help with in terms of setup?

Loop order doesn't matter too much, you just need res above pump. A good loop order for clean tubing runs would be: res > pump > GPU > CPU > top rad > front rad > res.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.