Can't install windows Intel 530 SSD on AMD A10 kaveri platform

adelhied

Gud day guys,

I am having a problem with my brother's newly bought PC its an AMD A10 7700k procie, MSI A88x e35 mobo, intel ssd. I tried installing both win 7 and 8 but it will BOSD and telling there is an error on the installation (Every time it BSOD it tells a different error code). I researched that intel ssd is having a compatibility issue with amd platform and a firmware update is needed I downloaded the latest firmware and check if the firmware inside the SSD is up to date. When I booted to the firmware installation it is telling me that it has the latest firmware. I tried install the OS on the same system using a HDD (cause my brother bought both) and still the same result BSOD. What do you think is the problem with this? It is really frustrating it is my first time dealing with an SSD but failing also with the HDD it angers me cause I'm doing this for about 2 to 3 years and this is the first time I came across with this problem.

You could contact the motherboard manufacturer with the issue - any specifics on the HDD you used? 

Was the HDD/SSD blank when you first booted the system?

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)

I thought it also that the motherboard is the issue. HDD is a seagate 1tb barracuda. Well the problem is now solved we returned to the retail store and found out that the RAM is causing the issue. They used one of Hirens included software, memtest 86, and it returned an error. Thx for the reply :D

Make sure only one drive is plugged in at a time when installing windows, and try unplugging ANYTHING that isn't needed for the actual install of windows (Optical Drive if installing from a usb drive, or usb drives if installing from a disk). I recently had an issue where one of two sata controllers were dying on a motherboard so installing from a usb drive with an optical drive idly plugged in to that sata controller caused a blue screen.

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Watercooling: D5 Pump (EK Top), 2X 480MM Swiftech Rads, Apogee HD CPU Block.

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.