Spam bot reporting

JaeDee884

So I've been reporting every time i see a spambot post pop up. anyone else doing this?

Just wondering if we might be overloading the mods with reports over the recent spambot posts :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I've only seen one, and it had a couple of replies, so I didn't report it as the people onthis forum are pretty sensible and would have reported it as soon as they saw it.

Yeah I've been doing it as well. I guess it's better to have a lot of reports and no spambots than no reports and a lot of spambots.

I forget to, I just question the random stuff they post and then move on.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Okay, well no need to be blowing up the reports, I have been doing this for a while, so does someone want to take over or should i just handle it or what? because I imagine this makes the mods jobs 10 times harder. :D 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Okay, well no need to be blowing up the reports, I have been doing this for a while, so does someone want to take over or should i just handle it or what? because I imagine this makes the mods jobs 10 times harder. :D

Actually think it might make it easier, we're doing all the scouting for them, they just check the link confirm and ban/block I reckon.

Least we know the forum is good enough to be spammed :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

We appreciate it guys :)

Actually think it might make it easier, we're doing all the scouting for them, they just check the link confirm and ban/block I reckon.

Least we know the forum is good enough to be spammed :P

Ya but then it makes pages upon pages of the same report and they have to shuffle through all of them to finally find a new one that could be a bit more important

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

OK its official, we must spam the mods with unique legitimate reports about spambots. one report per spambot account. :P

Hey windspeed, what do you guys prefer? Us to report just the post, the post AND the account, or the account? Wanna know whats best for you guys so when i see them I can do it in a way that suits the mod team the best.

Would it be easier for the first person that see's the spam bot post "Reported" and then report it as to not flood you with reports? 

OK its official, we must spam the mods with unique legitimate reports about spambots. one report per spambot account. :P

Hey windspeed, what do you guys prefer? Us to report just the post, the post AND the account, or the account? Wanna know whats best for you guys so when i see them I can do it in a way that suits the mod team the best.

Either but not both. :)

Would it be easier for the first person that see's the spam bot post "Reported" and then report it as to not flood you with reports? 

Doesn't make a difference - it all appears on the same report.. 

Ye  I have been reporting them...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I've reported one as well =)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I am sure that half of the posts that i have made have been reported

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1