computer won't boot

oo0o0o0o0ooo

I just built my first computer and once i completed the build it started up but would not boot bios. when i boot it, on the right side of the mother board numbers would appear and change from numbers such as 91, 60, and 79. sometimes it will start up run and then shut off then turn on and then shut back off and just repeatedly do that over and over again. But I'm new to all this so I'm not exactly sure what that means. I've tried researching it but i can't seem to find much on it. any help or ideas will be appreciated. oh ya also it idles on at AE which mean legacy boot error... I think...

My build consists of: Intel i7 5820k, GTX 780 ftw, gigabyte ga x99 gaming g1, corsair H100i, HX1000i, Crucial 256gb ssd, toshiba 3tb hhd.

What ram slots are filled?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Make sure you have your RAM DIMMs in matching slots!

My Laptop
Apple Macbook Pro 13' with Retina Display, 2.4 GHz Core i5, 4 GB 1600 GHz DDR3, 256 GB m.2 SSD, OS X Yosemite, VMware Fusion Pro running Windows 7 and Ubuntu
<p>

I have already made sure that the ram are all properly connected in matching slots. ram slots A1, a2, a3, and a4 are filled, and i tried b1-4 slots and the debug monitor gave me a idle 60 and kept automatically shutting down and turning back on automatically.