Troubles with a two Razer Products!

Harrian

Hey guys!  I'm having a few issues with my Razer Naga (molten) and Black Widow (2013) Keyboard!  So let's get started.  In march I made a clean install on a new drive with windows 7 and everything went great for the longest time,  my system surviving at least 5 complete unplugs.  

Keyboard:

Fast forward to August and it's time to move back to university again!  Everything but my keyboard boots up fine!  The keyboard however had multiple issues of it spamming windows with key presses that weren't being pressed (Macro 1, K, and Enter) none of which I could get to stop without rebooting over and over again until I got lucky and it stopped.  A few of the restarts the keyboard appeared to be dead, no LED activation, no keystroke registration, and the device wasn't recognized by the OS.  I tried uninstalling and re installing synapse a few times but that do anything.  It wasn't until the third day of my keyboard being unusable that I thought to restart without the keyboard plugged deleting synapse, remove synapse, restart, install synapse, restart with keyboard plugged in and it worked magically!  

HOWEVER a new problem arose from this, now whenever I lock my computer or keyboard goes untouched for a long period of time when I come back the hardware will repeatedly spam the enter key (always the enter key now and the key isn't stuck down) fixing this just takes a simple unplug and plug back in!  Annoying but manageable.

Mouse:

Then in the past weekend I went to a local game-a-thon and I couldn't bring my pc with so I used it on a laptop I use for school.  The mouse instantly gave me trouble and I held up the first event by 20minutes just trying to fix it.  What would happen was the mouse would connect but I could only click absolutely no pointer movement.  I finally borrowed another mouse from a friend and set it aside for later.  When I got the chance I did the same trick I did with the keyboard on my pc, restart without the mouse installed, delete the drivers, restart, re install the drivers, plug the device back in and all was well on the laptop for the rest of the day!

And then... I get home get some sleep and in the morning I plug my mouse in and get ready to enjoy a nice game of league of legends to get my day moving.  INSTANTLY I notice jittering in my mouse's up and down directions,  to elaborate more: randomly it will only detect left and right movement and the sensitivity in the left and right direction is reduced to about 600dpi.  This is still happening and now affects both directions randomly.

Now we come too today, I'm extremely irritated that I'm unable to play any games so I try to solve the issue myself.  I tried going through the same uninstall steps that I did before and now this time synapse doesn't recognize either my mouse or keyboard, they both work (but the issues persist) yet synapse doesn't say anything.

I'm at loss of what I should do, even on my laptop the mouse has the same jittering issue I mentioned.  I apologize for any grammar mix ups, trying to crank this out as fast as possible so I can start hearing ideas.

TL;DR:  Razer Synapse doesn't recognize my Black Widow or Naga.

Here's a image to describe the mouse jittering issue: http://imgur.com/kR7YOvh

rma ?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I think you want to RMA that. I've never got any issues with my Razer peripherals.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

dang thats a long post but yeah rma

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Steps:

1. RMA

2. Sell the new keyboard and mouse

3. Profit

4. Buy a better product. There are a lot out there with better build quality. Corsair, Ducky, etc.

5. Be glad you made that choice

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Just an update guys,  I think I found the cause of the mouse movement.  I used a magnifiying glass (while the mouse was disconnected) to inspect the laser a bit more and what I found was that there is a single strand of hair stuck in the inset housing for the laser.  Only the problem is that the hair is behind the glass, not sure why razer use a design which would allow for particles to sneak past.  Also the mouse is way out of warranty so I think my best chance is to rip off the grip and inspect the insides!