Confusion

hellyt6

I have three computers in my room right now for gaming, none of which are dedicated gaming computers, but at this point I'm desperate.

I hit a rough spot and gave my gaming computer to my dad to pay off some of my debts to him and he gave me his old Dell XPS 410 running an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz Wolfsdale Core*, with 8GBs of DDR2 667MHz, and a GT 640 graphics card. I also have an old old old old old Dell Dimension 4600i with an Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz Northwood core with SNDS, 1.5GBs of DDR1 400MHz RAM and an Nvidia GeForce 6200. And then there's my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15-3521 running an Intel Core i3-3227U, 6GBs of 1600MHz DDR3, with HD4000 graphics (it would normally have AMD 7640/8640 graphics but it's the "Wal-Mart Special" with some of the features cut out. The laptop is the highest performing computer for gaming for some odd reason but I'm pretty sure I'm killing it with WoW right now. The XPS 410 refuses to run it and the Dimension 4600i is running Linux at the moment to save the processor. I'm stuck. What do I do? Whip something together with my old macbook parts? Or just accept my lack of gaming power and sit back and play solitaire until I get some money?

Current Build: Intel i5-3570k @3.8GHz; MSI-Z77-G41; 8GB Corsair Ballistix @1600MHz; EVGA SSC GTX 650TI 2GB; Adata SX900 128GB; Western Digital Green 1TB; Asus CD burner; Corsair HX750 750 Watt power supply; Cooler Master HAF-912.