Computer/Office Desk?

Dubesta11

I might need a desk setup for a home office, which would require space for a laptop, dock, keyboard, monitor, printer; but no need for shelves or storage. The maximum width is about 54 inches. It would be nice to be able to pick something up in store (Staples, Walmart, Home Depot). Budget is around 100-150 max.

Thanks!

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Ikea.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Ikea.

Seriously, when in doubt, Ikea it lmao (also the fact that imo Ikea has better designs compared to Staples/Wallmart sells desks?/Home Depot).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Ikea.

Seriously, when in doubt, Ikea it lmao (also the fact that imo Ikea has better designs compared to Staples/Wallmart sells desks?/Home Depot).

No ikea where I live, that would be my first option.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

No ikea where I live, that would be my first option.

Wow, that's very surprising :o. Tbh, get one that you think looks good. There's really no right or wrong here. If I were you, I'd get one with a right angle attachment to it. Just browse the websites you listed.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Just go and look at all the desks in all the shops at your price point, that way you know that the desk doesn't have a stupid shiny finish

I acquired both of these for £50 each from gumtree (company was closing down). End to end they are much more practical...

4I8kqVy.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.