Nvidia GTX 780 TEC module cooling

Hy guys ! I'm starting a little project with Peltier cooling units code named TEC . I wanna know if somebody else tried it and I will provide photos and data as soon as I start it . Now I run a overclock of 130% power and 90 oC max temp on a reference cooling design with 165+ at the Core Clock and 650+ on the Memory (+37 mV Core voltage ) . Also do you know any other method to increase voltage or maybe help me with the overclock because it will be 40 oC on 100% usage and I want to overclock the hell out of it !

Thanks in advance !

Hy guys ! I'm starting a little project with Peltier cooling units code named TEC . I wanna know if somebody else tried it and I will provide photos and data as soon as I start it . Now I run a overclock of 130% power and 90 oC max temp on a reference cooling design with 165+ at the Core Clock and 650+ on the Memory (+37 mV Core voltage ) . Also do you know any other method to increase voltage or maybe help me with the overclock because it will be 40 oC on 100% usage and I want to overclock the hell out of it !

Thanks in advance !

use kepler bios tweaker

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Thanks ! You helped me very much but I wish there was an more easy way ...