Notepad pad stand

1quickchic
Go to solution Solved by 1quickchic,

I think you're talking about the Jas Mini from Coolermaster.

He never made a dedicated review on it, but he did mention it in a handy tech under $100 episode. I'd link you to it, but Youtube is currently blocked where I am.

That may be all I need, thanks mate!...... Grgg what'd I'd give some some 100mb/S speed right right..... Damn hospital conectiom OK got to see that one, not exactly it this one has to tripod legs and lime an adjustable grip that swivels and a spot to run the power Conection , real well made and fits solid to the larger notepads,as well, but this just one is fantastic for phones however. any other ideas?

A couple weeks ago I saw a video by like or linus talking about a stand for Galaxy products that didn't such, it was a made of aluminum and I want to say had high review, I can't seem to locate that review, anymore able able to build me in the proper direction? Thanks in adance folks!!

He never made a dedicated review on it, but he did mention it in a handy tech under $100 episode. I'd link you to it, but Youtube is currently blocked where I am.

//ccap

That may be all I need, thanks mate!...... Grgg what'd I'd give some some 100mb/S speed right right..... Damn hospital conectiom OK got to see that one, not exactly it this one has to tripod legs and lime an adjustable grip that swivels and a spot to run the power Conection , real well made and fits solid to the larger notepads,as well, but this just one is fantastic for phones however. any other ideas?

Well I finally figured it out sadly not on this site I found it on hardware caucus, and it's listed as “×

Well found what I was looking for albeit Not here but on hardwarewarecanucks instead it's listed as "Ergoteck Universal Stand" I do believe I may be purchasing one of these well I can figure out a million ways to use it. I'm surprised linus hasn't made a review of these they.