[GMG] Tomb Raider GOTY Edition for $4.80 (Steam Key)

Dealzon

New lowest price.

This is a one day only deal. Previous low was around $5 something. To be honest if you don't get it now - I bet the deal will resurface later at around $5 again in a few months time.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Is this why they need sh*tloads of money from Microsoft to make the sequel? (in turn creating a timed exclusive deal :( )

Wow, great deal. I would get it, but I already did for 8$ a while back.

Whoever hasn't gotten the game yet, I would highly suggest getting it at this price. This game was really, really good and totally worth more than 5$. ^_^ though the whole fiasco involving the sequel really pisses me off so I also want to say "Teach them a lesson; don't get this game." :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wow, great deal. I would get it, but I already did for 8$ a while back. lol

Whoever hasn't gotten the game yet, I would highly suggest getting it at this price. This game was really, really good and totally worth more than 5$. ^_^

I bought it full-price as a pre-order, and aside from throwaway multiplayer, it was completely worth it.

Also, fuck them for partnering with Micro$oft on ROTTR. If you're going with them, at least release it for Windows too!

I bought it full-price as a pre-order, and aside from throwaway multiplayer, it was completely worth it.

Also, fuck them for partnering with Micro$oft on ROTTR. If you're going with them, at least release it for Windows too!

They actually made changes to the multiplayer I thought? I played it a bit ago, was way different than it was when I first played it on PS3.

I agree. It seems really unwise to partner with Microsoft and yet not release a pc port...I mean they surely made a lot of money from the timed exclusive so money cannot be the issue.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

They actually made changes to the multiplayer I thought? I played it a bit ago, was way different than it was when I first played it on PS3.

I agree. It seems really unwise to partner with Microsoft and yet not release a pc port...I mean they surely made a lot of money from the timed exclusive so money cannot be the issue.

Sure, but they're fucking over everyone who doesn't own an XBONE (aka 90% of gamers).

With Tomb Raider, they made a HUGE deal about supporting Windows XP, because they wanted 'as many fans to enjoy the game as possible'

Now, they just slapped us all in the face. 

I think a timed exclusive is less of a big deal than "never getting the game"

Kind of like Mass Effect when it first came out. I was bummed but it turned out way better on the PC anyways

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Wow, great deal. I would get it, but I already did for 8$ a while back.

Whoever hasn't gotten the game yet, I would highly suggest getting it at this price. This game was really, really good and totally worth more than 5$. ^_^ though the whole fiasco involving the sequel really pisses me off so I also want to say "Teach them a lesson; don't get this game." :lol:

Mabye if you buy the game, they will see that they make money on PC too.

btw nice profile pic ;)

Out of Stock!?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...