Calibrate Eyefinity Monitor Setup?

I really like having an Ultra-wide monitor setup, I had a 5x 1280x1024 setup with different brands of monitors, and they all sucked, aside from one of the dell displays.

Recently, my dad's work had 2 syncmaster 204b displays in storage that didnt work, and I brought them home and re-capped them and they work awesome. I also noticed that he had a 204b on his workstation, and I traded him my only widescreen monitor (also a recapped samsung...) for it because I wanted 3 identical monitors with no differences in color, response time, ect.

So I proceeded to swap out all my old monitors for these 3 "identical" 204b displays.

One of them, the one he used, has a drastically different color! I look at these monitors and the two that I replaced capacitors in were manufactured in 2007, and the one with different color, 2008. Obviously samsung decided to put good capacitors in the 2008 model, and they also decided to use a different LCD. 

How do I calibrate these? I reset everything in each monitor, and this is where I am. No matter that I try, I cannot get the monitors to look the same. Is there a piece of software I can use to change a monitor's color, dispite being in an eyefinity setup? I really wish I had color controls like my onboard Intel graphics has.