VitualBox not working properly

I was planning on trying windows 10 (32 bit) on a WM, the WM I wanted to use is Oracle VirtualBox, the Issue I am having is the whenever I try to launch the WM even to just to try and get to installing an OS it will open the WM window, and a second window that says "Initializing processes for Virtual Machine 1/2" This however never gets above 0%, also the WM window doesn't respond to any input, I have to close it through task manager.

Additional Information:
Host OS Windows 7 hope premium SP1
Host computer (in sig)
Allocated virtual disk size = 20GB
WM motherboard settings.
84f65be74b.JPG
WM processor settings
43d939bbd5.JPG
Acceleration settings
5b725c766a.JPG

If you think more info is required just ask.

I just want to know if I need to change some settings for it to work, for some reason the Wm is behaving completely differently as opposed to the inferior PC is used at school. I am trying to get the WM to work of my D drive (C has no space for it) Could this cause an issue? Or do I just have the wrong chip-set selected.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

FFS I created a double post when I tried to edit the quote in.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Do your other VMs work?

I don't have any other WM's, I haven't tried making a any other WM other that the "other windows (32 bit)". I will try and make a win 7 WM to verify if the program works at all.

EDIT:

251244672c.jpg

How long is part supposed to last? It took just a few minutes on my school PC that is still on socket 775 and DDR2 FFS.

Additionally this action, starting a single WM spawned 3 virtualbox.exe's that cannot be aborted without a restart. Why is this software so broken?

Spoiler

try disabling efi 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

try disabling efi 

The "win 7" WM I tried to launch had it disabled. Additionally the "test" WM (the one that was supposed to have win 10), had it disable before as well, I tried to launch it several times with varying settings, the result was the same every time.

Now I am wondering if there is something about my PC that makes it unsuitable for WM's.

I am starting to get seriously ticked off by VirtualBox, it generates 3 exe's and 2 of them cannot be closed, the WM's don't even begin to show any sing of functioning, and my modem decided to restart as I was editing my last post. As far as I am concerned that last one was also because of VB, I know it couldn't have done it, but I am going to roll that fault on it regardless.

I feel as if I will kill my self or resign from all work involving WM's if I continue to use VB, is there any alternative I should try?

Spoiler

I don't have any other WM's, I haven't tried making a any other WM other that the "other windows (32 bit)".?

There's the problem. You need to set it to Windows 8. And if it takes that long to create a VM, then something's wrong. It takes a few seconds on mine.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

There's the problem. You need to set it to Windows 8. And if it takes that long to create a VM, then something's wrong. It takes a few seconds on mine.

I saw someone else using that option for the same program, I really hate VB, I wan't to try a different WM, something that would actually work on my PC.

Otherwise what are the exact settings you are using.

Spoiler

I saw someone else using that option for the same program, I really hate VB, I wan't to try a different WM, something that would actually work on my PC.

Otherwise what are the exact settings you are using.

CPU: 1 core

Execution Cap: 100%

RAM: 4GB

PAE/NX Enabled

Chipset: PIIX3

AMD-V and Nested Paging enabled

128MB VRAM, 3D and 2D acceleration

1 SATA controller with 40GB hard disk and optical drive

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

The "win 7" WM I tried to launch had it disabled. Additionally the "test" WM (the one that was supposed to have win 10), had it disable before as well, I tried to launch it several times with varying settings, the result was the same every time.

Now I am wondering if there is something about my PC that makes it unsuitable for WM's.

I am starting to get seriously ticked off by VirtualBox, it generates 3 exe's and 2 of them cannot be closed, the WM's don't even begin to show any sing of functioning, and my modem decided to restart as I was editing my last post. As far as I am concerned that last one was also because of VB, I know it couldn't have done it, but I am going to roll that fault on it regardless.

I feel as if I will kill my self or resign from all work involving WM's if I continue to use VB, is there any alternative I should try?

have you ever consider vmware? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

CPU: 1 core

Execution Cap: 100%

RAM: 4GB

PAE/NX Enabled

Chipset: PIIX3

AMD-V and Nested Paging enabled

128MB VRAM, 3D and 2D acceleration

1 SATA controller with 40GB hard disk and optical drive

have you ever consider vmware? 

I'll try with those settings once more, after that I am going to uninstall VirtualBox. I'll be reporting back once I have tested with those settings.

Spoiler

@Speedbird

Well I gave it a shot, but it didn't work. Not only did the additional exe's re-appear but they were preventing my PC (installed on an SSD) from shutting down, it got stuck on the "Logging off" or "shutting down" screen for several minutes, I ended-up forcing the PC to shutdown with the power button.

Additionally my desktop applications that are supposed to launch at start-up were much slower this time. VB is not going on my PC even again.

Spoiler