gaming at school

chimmychunger

who else here play's games on your school laptop at school when your not supost to

i am right now and im in da middle of science :D

i am still listening though so dont stress

If you lived in my country I'd tell you to get off the damn laptop and spend my tax money properly.

But since you're in upside-down land, have a g'day mate.

Get back to your studies.

we are learning about how to cook food in year 9 sience i think i know how an oven works :P

My teachers back in stupid weren't as stupid, so I never did.

If you lived in my country I'd tell you to get off the damn laptop and spend my tax money properly.

But since you're in upside-down land, have a g'day mate.

lol i wish i made enough money/old enough to pay taxes :P

we are learning about how to cook food in year 9 sience i think i know how an oven works :P

Do you know how microwave ovens work?

Do you know how microwave ovens work?

yes a microwave uses radiation heat to quickly heat the food (Radiation) :D

My teachers back in stupid weren't as stupid, so I never did.

...Wat

lol i wish i made enough money/old enough to pay taxes :P

Ugh... How do I "dislike" this post? Nobody should be wishing they could be paying taxes.

look my school insist's on teaching things that primary school kids learn and i think its a waste of my time so i belive that i am being productive

:)

...Wat

Ugh... How do I "dislike" this post? Nobody should be wishing they could be paying taxes.

i dont wanna pay taxes i just want to be old enough to pay taxes

yes a microwave uses radiation heat to quickly heat the food (Radiation) :D

The radiation does not heat the food. Instead, radiation causes the molecules in the food to vibrate very rapidly, the vibrating will cause friction. And we all should know what friction causes, right? Heat!

i dont wanna pay taxes i just want to be old enough to pay taxes

Your logic puzzles me.

You could use the time better, by actually learning something else, if the class you are attending is shit.

Read a nice (e)book or watch some documentations or something else along those lines. That's how i got into computers & web development, which is actually earning me money right now and i'm my own boss.

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

The radiation does not heat the food. Instead, radiation causes the molecules in the food to vibrate very rapidly, the vibrating will cause friction. And we all should know what friction causes, right? Heat!

i would have said that but my teacher was coming my way so i shortend it down its basically a simple way of saying it

You could use the time better, by actually learning something else, if the class you are attending is shit.

Read a nice (e)book or watch some documentations or something else along those lines. That's how i got into computers & web development, which is actually earning me money right now and i'm my own boss.

well i cind of am learning im on a tech forum and learning about all thing's tech :)

Your logic puzzles me.

it puzzles me as well  :wacko:

well i cind of am learning im on a tech forum and learning about all thing's tech :)

Well we all gotta start somewhere ;)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

Well we all gotta start somewhere ;)

espessialy when im building my first computer in jan 

(working at kmart for the money)

but (back to the topic) who else when borde and knows what they are teaching who plays games when not suposts to work/school/or anywhere else

...Wat

It's pretty obvious when somebody's playing a game. Either your teachers are totally oblivious or they don't care. Either way, that sucks.

i am a good B+ student i just sometimes cant belive the crap that the teachers are teaching

espessialy when im building my first computer in jan 

(working at kmart for the money)

Great, looking forward to see your buyers list and build log on here :)

but (back to the topic) who else when borde and knows what they are teaching who plays games when not suposts to work/school/or anywhere else

I did play some Blur with 2x xbox 360 wireless controllers on my laptop hooked up to the classroom beamer (whenever no teacher was around), back when i (re)did my "A Levels / Higher School Certificate" (the thing that get's you into universities, it's called "Abitur" in germany) after i did my qualification as "screendesigner".

It was my last year of school ever again and i had a higher education then most others in my class, so i was bored of my ass and also started my freelancing early and when i had free time in the spring to learn for the exams i just chilled at the river or lake and made BBQ every day :D

i am a good B+ student i just sometimes cant belive the crap that the teachers are teaching

Usually if it smells like crap, it actually is crap. :lol:

Great, looking forward to see your buyers list and build log on here :)

I did play some Blur with 2x xbox 360 wireless controllers on my laptop hooked up to the classroom beamer (whenever no teacher was around), back when i (re)did my "A Levels / Higher School Certificate" (the thing that get's you into universities, it's called "Abitur" in germany) after i did my qualification as "screendesigner".

It was my last year of school ever again and i had a higher education then most others in my class, so i was bored of my ass and also started my freelancing early and when i had free time in the spring to learn for the exams i just chilled at the river or lake and made BBQ every day :D

I LOVE BBQ great now im hungery :P  

but that sounds like the life