Please Delete this.

ThyFeared

So I have Dead Space 3 installed on my 1TB External HDD but I can't play it and it asks me to download it again (reformatted my PC not too long ago). Is there a way around origin or am I going to have to download it again?

Nevermind the files are completely gone.

If you have the files then it shouldn't need to redownload it. Unless it's corrupted - i dunno if Origin has an integrity checker like Steam.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Download to where you had the files; it should detect the files automatically.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

If you have the files then it shouldn't need to redownload it. Unless it's corrupted - i dunno if Origin has an integrity checker like Steam.

Nevermind -.- I just noticed it's gone from my HDD.

Nevermind -.- I just noticed it's gone from my HDD.

Lol, unlucky.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Lol, unlucky.

I really want to play it but this stupid comcast data cap is screwing me over at the moment :\