AMD A8-5600k Temp issue?

Well, I never thought I'd see myself asking for opinions and help on a build, With four complete builds in the past year with barely any complications at all, I'm finding myself at a loss with this one. This PC is not being used for much other than the daily things like browsing internet, Streaming videos, Uploading pictures. Barely any games at all, Just a cheap, nice little setup for my mother.

Yesterday I put together a PC with the following specs:

CPU/GPU: AMD A8-5600k (Stock clocks, Stock settings) with an Enermax ETS-T40-TB cooler ( I currently have one of these keeping my 3770k@4.4GHz cool at a nice 60c)
Motherboard: F2A55-M/CSM MoBo (I installed the latest BIOS)
Memory: 4GBx2 Kingston 1600MHz
Current Power supply: A-power AK series 680w
The power supply is the only thing off, It's going to be an Ultra 650W PSU but since Tiger sent the wrong one I have an extremely bad PSU in there temporarily so I could continue to set this up without delay.

As a matter of fact, The exact build is simply this http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...

Now here's the part I'm just completely stumped on. My idle temps are around 40c, This doesn't bug me at all. My load temps are going over the recommended max by AMD to 75c, And then throttling to 3.2GHz for milliseconds, Brings the temps down to 69c, Then repeats the process of going back to 74 - 75c while stress testing with Prime95. 

Untitled_zps5655e4be.png

I'm using CoreTemp and CPUID HWMonitor to record the temps, Both are reading the same. I've re-seated the Enermax cooler three times now, All times it appeared to have made good contact. The first time I used the dot method, Second time I did a thin spread, And third time I used a thicker spread. The recorded temperatures are the same regardless. 

So I come here asking what the problem could be, It surely can't be my heatsink cooler can it? I mean this is the same cooler I have on an i7@4.4GHz with absolutely wonderful temps.

Is it possible that both CoreTemp and HWMonitor are showing false readings? If this is the case, Why is it throttling down? 

Is my power supply behind the terrible temperatures? Should I wait to see if the planned one arriving Monday changes anything? 

And my last thought was "Bad batch of the A8's maybe?"

Notes:

-Thermal paste used is MX-4, I love this stuff.

-Stock heatsink was never tried, As I've read plenty of reviews stating it's next to worthless. I've used stock heatsinks on an FX-8150 in the past it didn't keep up at all, This one looks to be worse than that one. Again I'll stress that the Enermax cooler has appeared to have great contact each time I've pulled it off. 

-Case seems to have plenty of airflow, I don't see this being the problem.

-And just to clarify, The PC in question IS NOT MY SIGNATURE. 

I need some help here. 

Current PC specs: i7-3770k @4.4GHz (Enermax ETS-T40 cooler), Gigabyte Z77-UD4H, 16 GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX, MSI Radeon 7970

Well you could try the stock CPU cooler and see if it makes a difference..

Do wonder why there is a big different in how the freq is displayed ?

Freq#0 Freq#3 are at 32x..while the others are at 36x..

My FX 8120 has the same Freq across all cores..

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..

Well you could try the stock CPU cooler and see if it makes a difference..

Do wonder why there is a big different in how the freq is displayed ?

Freq#0 Freq#3 are at 32x..while the others are at 36x..

My FX 8120 has the same Freq across all cores..

I believe the frequencies are changing like that as they get the temperature to the bare minimum of 69c, At 70c is when this particular model is designed to throttle down. Each core will change it's frequencies, It's not always the same ones. I thought it was weird as well, But made sure that everything in BIOS was set to it's default, Upgraded bios to see if it made a difference. 

It seems to just be a never ending cycle of reaching 74c, Frequency changes, It drops to 69c and just does it again. I suppose if I get ambitious enough I'll try the stock cooler, Though I'm honestly skeptical if that will make a difference, Plus then I have to switch the back-plates again, Haha. 

I wonder if turning off the turbo frequency would help at all. 

Current PC specs: i7-3770k @4.4GHz (Enermax ETS-T40 cooler), Gigabyte Z77-UD4H, 16 GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX, MSI Radeon 7970

I wonder why it reads as a 4 core..should at least read it as an 8 ?

Well it may be worth a try..turn the turbo off and have a look..Have you heard of anybody with a similar issue?

Just a idea..wonder if the cores are all active ?

Have a look at this:http://bitsum.com/about_cpu_core_parking.php

It should at least tell you what is parked..

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..