Controlling Rad Fans with NZXT Sentry 2

1ian20

Hello,

So I have a few questions regarding my radiator. I am using the Corsair SP120 Performance Edition fans for push and the stock h100i fans for pull. Would you recommend having these fans plugged into Corsair Link or use my fan controller? Right now I have my pull fans connected to my mobo and my push fans connected to the Sentry to so I could test them. With my push fans at full and my pull fans at idle I ran 2C cooler. I imagine that if I turn up the speed on my pull fans I could get about 4C cooler idle temps. Anyways, I removed the Corsair Link cord because I didn't like the look. But I am considering re-installing what is your thoughts on this? Can the NZXT plug into the mobo and monitor CPU temps? (I apologize if this is garbled, I am about to go to lunch and needed to type this rather quickly.) Thanks!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-core Processor @4.8Ghz | Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB Hard Drive 7200 Rpm | RAM: Patriot Viper 3 @1920Mhz (8GB) | GPU: EVGA Gefroce GTX 770 2GB SC Edition w/ ACX Cooling | Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Gaming Mobo | PSU: ULTRA LSP SERIES V2 750W ATX POWER SUPPLY | Case: NZXT Phantom (green/black) | Cooling: H100i Liquid Cooling Loop