Best way to Spray Paint My case

MadManMarsBar

Hi guys , i was wondering whats the best technique and meterials to use when i spray my PC case

I have a Zalman Z11 case and i want to make it brighter , its black at the moment and looks good but i want more attention to be on the case rather than my keyboard and mouse

im also thinking about spraying my keyboard the same 

thanks in advance

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

do one panel at a time and cover anything you don't what covered on the case for example window or optical drives

do one panel at a time and cover anything you don't what covered on the case for example window or optical drives

the case will be stripped apart to spray it , i need suggestions on what type of paint to use because my case is mostly plastic

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

There are many type of spray in the world. I recommend you buy few type of spray and spray it on something same material as your case.

for plastic I would use krylon fusion or rustoleum's line of spray paint for plastic. Make sure to sand down the entire case with a fine grit sandpaper and then use isopropyl alcohol to clean the surface before painting. You can use adhesion promoter for plasticsto prep the surface before painting. Also make sure to use a couple coats of clear coat. I used this technique to paint an xbox controller and it came out pretty decent.  

I was thinking about Doing my case white and the fascia on my keyboard the same , i have a Perixx PX-2000 keybord

My Pc Specs