is this radiator compatible with 5/16 7/16 tubing

ROFLFAG

You'll need to buy fittings that are compatible with the radiator/heat exchanger. I think those are barbs but I wouldn't know since the image is too small.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

you will have to buy fittings for it but they will fit. now on the more pressing issue this radiator is made from ALUMINIUM which can cause corrosion in your loop and will attack everything else in your loop. your best bet it to get a copper radiator which will be more expensive but will save you in the long term as you wont have to worry about the radiator corroding your blocks

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

As PuNkPoEtS said you need to be careful of corrosion with the mix of different metals, with a chemically inert coolant that is acceptable for all metals in your loop.

I highly recommend Alphacool radiators since they are full cooper radiators and have an abundance of sizes and thickness which will fit all needs.

http://www.alphacool.com/index.php/cat/c102_Dual-Radiator.html

you dont need to worry about mixing metals in today age unless your using just DI water, buy mayhems coolant and you can mix and match metals all day. I have 3/4 different metals in my loop and not seen anything happen to them in the year that i have had my custom loop built. Mayhem also sells a chemical to mix with DI water in case your not interested in using there colors such as the pastel series. Also if you do use just DI you can just place a kill coil in the loop and you'll be good just change the water every 6 months! Best way to go is mayhems pastels series has everything you need inside the bottle!

you might steer away from no-name radiators. no description - no buy.

buying on the cheap will yield you a lot more questions than you have now.

"why is this doing that?" "what's this gunk mean?" "i thought this was the

best and it is crap!"

stay on mainstream products with some kind of support/knowledge. yes,

you might have to pay something for it, as they say "you get what you put into it"

buy crap, get crap.. just sayin'

best thing to do here in the forums is list your build and what you plan to spend

and let the community guide you through the process. they are knowledgeable,

cost conscience and want others to succeed, not fail, especially the first-timers.