Phonak Audeo PFE 012 Reviews?

Zeokon

Hello,

Any idea if the Phonak Audeo PFE 012 is better than Monster Lil Jamz and other dr.dre headphones?

I know that it has "Perfect Bass"

The very first thing i am going to say, having not even googled the Phonak Audeo PFE 012, is that lil jamz and dr dre are ridiculously overpriced. Never get them unless you are a hipster.

I only know the PFE112, but they seem to be the same phones with different filters and accessories.

In the PFE012 are the green filters, which i can't recommend. The green filter makes them to bass heavy earphones, and if you want this you should go for the Shure SE215.

With the black filters they are really nice earphones, neutral sounding very detailed and huge soundstage.

If you are looking for bass heavy headphones then the Shures are definitely not the headphones you want. The shure SE210's carry the same sound signature of their multi-driver bother, the SE530. These headphones are far from nuetral, with a heavy emphasis on mid-range frequencies which are good for jazz vocals and rock but not as nice sounding for R/B and electronic music. I would also say that that not only is bass quality pretty bad on the SE210, but the sound is anemic. I would not recommend them.

The PFE's on the other hand are known for super high quality IEM's at this price point, but I have never heard them so I cannot really give u a review. If I were looking for "nuetralish" IEM's with great soundstage, good for electric and R/B as well as rock I would try and find a pair of cheap Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s... if not I would just throw my hat into the PFE ring.

just my 2cents.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I was talking about the SE215s, not the 210. The 215 are extremely bass heavy.

I was saying Phonak or Monster...