Which Headset With A Mic?

brandon8890

Hi guys, I am looking for a cheap headset (better if gaming) for my new PC. I wanted to use my ATH M50x's but sadly, I cant use the mic because its only a single 3.5mm jack. I need one that will have a microphone or else its basically useless to me. Better if the headset is black with blue accents, but I don't mind if there is no option for that. If you have any suggestions please state so :D

Thanks in advance guys :D

If its an inline mike (same plug smart phones use you can get a splitter back to normal dual 3.5mm jacks i got one with my razer hammerhead pros

Kingston HyperX Clouds, I got mine yesterday and I stayed up all night with them on (well I took them off to go to the toilet and to give my ears a break every now and then) I love them so far

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

If you still have the ATH M50s and don't care too much about having a single cable you could use the Mod Mic.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

If you still have the ATH M50s and don't care too much about having a single cable you could use the Mod Mic.

This. Is. Freaking. Perfect. Thanks. So. Much. Love. You. :D