Mini 24-pin Mobo Connector?

Lich

I'm working on a small project that will put a dual-slot, full sized graphics car in a mini-itx prebuilt tower(this one).

Everything is going well, except I found the current motherboard has a smaller 24-pin connector.

I need to upgrade the power supply because the stock one is crappy(obviously).

Is there an adapter available to convert it to a normal sized one?
Should I just solder the wires directly to a new power supply connector?

Should I run the card off of a seprate PSU? I know this is silly, but it's worth a shot...

Size comparison:

IMG_0906.JPGIMG_0909.JPG

My Rig:

Cooler Master Storm Trooper -  Asus Sabertooth Z77 -  I5 3570K @ 4.5 Ghz - Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD - A few random HDDs from old laptops - Hyper 212+ - EVGA GTX 680 4GB - 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333 - SeaSonic 750 Watt Gold PSU - Three 24'', one 19'', 15'' and 13'' monitors

Wow, that was quick. I was looking for a while but just couldn't find anything. Thank you!

Wow, that was quick. I was looking for a while but just couldn't find anything. Thank you!

Don't forget to select the response from Milta as being the right answer as well as liking his post. It allows other people to see what you considered to be the answer you needed as well as giving props where they are due. Glad to see you got the answer quickly.