Help! Ducky Shine 3

Shatal

Fn + 1-9 are your pre-sets for the space so as long as you have a pre-set that isn't set on those numbers it will turn the LEDs off.

@Shatal EDIT: If that doesn't work then press Fn + Esc. Then to turn them back on either go to a pre-set (Fn + 1-9) or readjust the colours with Fn + Ins/Home/PgUp.

Fn + 1-9 are your pre-sets for the space so as long as you have a pre-set that isn't set on those numbers it will turn the LEDs off.

I tried those. They're all preset to this green. Tried resetting the keyboard multiple times aswell. Nothing helps.

Rip the lights off :P Or put ducktake or sum on them lol

I've thought about ripping those 2 leds off. But not sure if it would damage the rest of the keyboard :)

FN + F9

Puts it back at green

Fn + space bar turns it off.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Does nothing. Still green.

If Fn + space and Fn + Esc are not working there's a problem with it, those are the commands that come in the instructions (and I'm using mine to type this and try it). If that doesn't work maybe check that the switches underneath are all turned off, try to play around with the other colors (Fn + Ins and Fn + PgUp) to see if the other rgb colors are being weird too and you might want to contact Ducky and let them know you've tried all these things.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

If Fn + space and Fn + Esc are not working there's a problem with it, those are the commands that come in the instructions (and I'm using mine to type this and try it). If that doesn't work maybe check that the switches underneath are all turned off, try to play around with the other colors (Fn + Ins and Fn + PgUp) to see if the other rgb colors are being weird too and you might want to contact Ducky and let them know you've tried all these things.

Hello, I've tried Fn + space and esc. It changes colour from green to whatever when I do the Fn+ ins and pageup. But whenever i try and reset the colour, or turn it off. It just defaults back to green. The Numpad is supposed to store profiles for the spacebar. But they're all green O.o

Hello, I've tried Fn + space and esc. It changes colour from green to whatever when I do the Fn+ ins and pageup. But whenever i try and reset the colour, or turn it off. It just defaults back to green. The Numpad is supposed to store profiles for the spacebar. But they're all green O.o

Something is wrong with your keyboard, I went to my room mates setup and it does work.

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Well last thing worth trying would be to reset all profiles, pressing both windows keys for a while. If that doesn't work just contact Ducky directly.

Something is wrong with your keyboard, I went to my room mates setup and it does work.

I know there's something worng. Else I wouldn't be asking for help.

Well last thing worth trying would be to reset all profiles, pressing both windows keys for a while. If that doesn't work just contact Ducky directly.

Resat profiles multiple times. Nothing happend. 

You know if it's safe to pull out the 2 leds? I don't like the RGB spacebar anyway.

I know there's something worng. Else I wouldn't be asking for help.

Resat profiles multiple times. Nothing happend. 

You know if it's safe to pull out the 2 leds? I don't like the RGB spacebar anyway.

I wouldn't just pull them, it might hurt the internals of the whole keyboard and cause power delivery issues. Try to contact them, you might get a replacement. If you truly can't be bothered and just want to remove them then you'd better one it and use a solder to remove them.

I wouldn't just pull them, it might hurt the internals of the whole keyboard and cause power delivery issues. Try to contact them, you might get a replacement. If you truly can't be bothered and just want to remove them then you'd better one it and use a solder to remove them.

Well was thinking of clipping them off.