Corsair Hs40

theelitegamer

Hey guys, I have a small problem.... I usually play music while I'm doing homework, well today.. I had everything at 100% (which before they where VERY LOUD) but now, they sound like they are very low.. I KNow it's a software problem, because I would be playing music and then plug them in (it's a usb connector) and it would be where it should be, then it would turn down. I checked the Volume Mixer and spotify. Also, I know it's a software problem, too because to test it, I would move the system sounds (you know when it makes a ping everytime you change the setting) and that would be higher than the headphones side. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

USB headphones are not that loud, just check all your setting volumes, its most probs turning it self down to stop damages or it cant output the volume.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

Picture says it all

post-67222-0-08430200-1411485027.png

is any other applucation using Audio? that will cut the volume down since it will split the auto volume to a degree so it doesnt go above its threshhold

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

is any other applucation using Audio? that will cut the volume down since it will split the auto volume to a degree so it doesnt go above its threshhold

Not that I could think of, that's what I'm looking for now,

you could open the properties of the headphones via the sound bar thing and click the box to make it dedicated or make it un dedicated and see if it helps

Not that I could think of, that's what I'm looking for now,